Company: Sulzer Metco, Wohlen
Technology: MS Access, VBA, VB 6.0.
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Oct 2009 – Nov 2009
Cost: no details
Creation of an addin using Microsoft VB 6.0 for the provision and calculation of graphical diagrams in which complex interpolations are calculated to complete the diagrams. The addin was developed for a Microsoft Access database of the company Sulzer Metco and is used in forms and reports of the Microsoft Access application.
- Graphical evaluation of the production data of Sulzer Metco in Wohlen.
- Special graphics are displayed and calculated with the help of production data. calculated.
- The project is realised with Microsoft Access 2000 and Microsoft Visual Basic 0.
- The graphics are calculated and drawn on the basis of the data.
- Missing data are determined and entered by means of interpolation.
- Zero points, turning points and tendencies are determined.
- In this way, the daily, weekly and monthly production data can be
calculated and analysed as well as graphically displayed.
- Testing and documentation (user and technical).