Company: Zurich Insurance, Zurich
Technology: Project Manager
Link: Not available
People in the project: Stefan Tröhler
Implementation period: Apr 2005 – Jul 2005
Cost: no details
Creation of the ZFS application to manage the tickets of Zurich Insurance. An MS Access solution serves as the database and the frontend and forms are implemented using Access Forms and VBA. Logic is also implemented using VBA.
Responsible: Plan, coordinate and control project efficiently. Traditional tools such as network planning, project cost planning and resource planning help him to do this. The newer instruments of planning also include project definition, analysis of the project environment, work breakdown structure planning and phase-related workshops (project start workshop, milestone workshop, project completion workshop).
- Data is transferred directly from the ticket system (Seapine) and imported into Microsoft Access 2000.
- Various functions relating to data evaluation and other special functionalities such as the duration until a call was processed, the costs for processing a call or the ranking of processed calls were newly realised.
- Acquisition of the customer.
- First clarifications regarding the project with the client.
- Preparation of an offer.
- Drawing up the contracts.
- Pre-financing of the project by the holding company shs-g AG.
- Requirements analysis with the customer.
- Provision of resources (developers).
- Provision of the required infrastructure.
- Provision of the specifications and approval of the specifications by the customer.
- Project management, budget monitoring, resource planning and resource monitoring.
- Technical management of the project.
- Supervision of the outsourcing of the customer's infrastructure.
- Provision of the customer-specific hardware required.
- Preparing invoices for the customer and reporting to the customer.